Overseeing and administering a diverse and substantial portfolio...
If you are a small, medium, micro enterprise or a labour intensive company in search of suitable industrial and commercial premises, look no further. FDC’s Property Management Unit offers your small to medium enterprise suitable premises at affordable rates through its diverse and substantial property portfolio. Over the years the unit has provided business premises to the general public, business people and government departments who want to initiate projects. The unit has also been instrumental in providing warehousing, manufacturing space, offices and space in various shopping centers across the province.
Offering you quality services...
Overseeing some 940 properties which include more than 400 factory units FDC aims to use this infrastructure to:
1. Facilitate commercial and industrial activity;
The substantial property portfolio makes FDC one of the biggest property owners in the province with residential and commercial properties in excess of 900 000 m² situated in the Motheo and Thabo Mafutsanyana districts.
Our cost structure...
FDC’s industrial property rates currently range from R6.50 to R8.00 per square metre for factory space, depending on the features of the property, and from R25 to R50 m square metre for commercial premises.
Three easy steps to occupying your new premises...
· Once FDC has identified a suitable site for your business, you will have to confirm your interest in the site in writing with the agency;
· Within a week of receiving the confirmation and all legal documentation a premises will be allocated based on the availability and the specific requirements of the investor. You will sign the agreement and pay the initial costs
- Admin and legal fee’s
- One month's rental in advance;
You will be able to occupy the premises after FDC has prepared the building according to the agreement requirements.
FDC offers the following incentives:
- Subsidized rental rates
- Rental holidays of up to 3 months
- Special incentives and discount for BEE companies or individuals.
For more information contact:
Thabo Mafutsanyana district – Bonny Mekoa at 058 714 0060